Tuition for students enrolled in grades First grade through 10th grade is $60 per student with a family maximum of $150.00.
Joan Foley DRE - firstname.lastname@example.org -
715-338-1199 – Cell
Welcome back to our Wednesday Religious Education Programs! If you are new to this, we welcome you and are happy you are joining us!!!
Classes for Grades 1- 5 are scheduled for Wednesdays, starting at 5:45 pm.
Classes for Grades 6 - 11 are scheduled for Wednesdays, from 7:00 - 8:30 pm.
Various Parent Meetings and Classes are scheduled throughout the year.
Please join us for an Open House on Wednesday, September 4, between 5:30 and 8:30 pm.
Registration for parents of all students in grades 1-11.
*At 5:45 there will be a short Introductory Meeting for Parents and Children in grades 1-5.
*After the meeting, children in grades 1-5 will join their teachers for an introductory class until 6:45 pm.
While these children are in class, all parents are invited to register their children for Religious Education Classes.
Visit the various St. Francis Parish Ministry Displays that will be set up in the Parish Hall.
* (There will not be classes for grades 6-11 on this evening, Sept. 4.)
Registration for parents of all grades includes:
1. Making sure your contact information is up to date.
2. Find out all the details for your children’s specific grade.
3. Filling out any paperwork necessary according to your children’s grade.
4. Pay the tuition of $60 per child with a family maximum of $150, (checks payable to St. Francis Parish).
(No tuition is due for 11th graders who will be confirmed in Oct.)
5. Sign up to help with a Wednesday Evening Supper (WES). (Parents take turns providing and serving a meal each week.)
6. View the safe environment video, (if you have not viewed it before).
7. Visit the various Parish Ministry Tables - find out what our parish offers and where you may be able to help!
Please contact Joan Foley at email@example.com or 715-338-1199 for any questions or concerns.